• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

4 in stovepipe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trapper704

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I need some new 4 in blue or black stove pipe for my tent stove. No one sells less tha 5 in around here, had some check and they can't even order 4 in anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions, as to where I might procure some? Thanks

What size is the pipe used on Pellet Stoves!!!Might have to go to a reducer/adapter.
Sheet metal shop can cut and reroll the pipe to 4" if push comes to shove....

Thanks , my son found me some at an out of the way hardwae store that said they had it for yrs. and glad to finally sell it. :thumbsup:

don't know if you got yer answer yet on this, but www.snowtrekker.com carrys a wood stove and if I understand yer Q good, 4 pc smoke stack? These use that. Something to look at if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
:cursing: :confused: hit yer link n all I got was an AD--THAT THE SNOWTREKER DOMAIN IS FOR SALE is your link wrong? or has it been awhile since ya were there? :idunno:

there's a retail store in (IIRC) west va that carrys bake ovens made of rolled sheet steel that comes sized for 4", 6". and 8" pipe.
would be quite handy - bake biscuits or cobbler in.

Latest posts

Back