• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 1847 Walker, Colt 3rd Generation Signature Series black powder revolver, 44 caliber, new/unfired

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Colt 1847 Walker, 3rd Generation Signature Series black powder revolver, 44 caliber, new/unfired

9" barrel, 44 caliber, 6-shot cylinder.
Everything is original and in unfired, new condition -- although there may be a few very small "handling" (?) marks on frame (present when I acquired this pistol). Minimal (barely visible) clyinder turn line.
Includes original manual and original "inner" box in good condition.
S/N 6364

$750 shipped to U.S. 48.

$725 if local/F2F in Phoenix metro (meet in Tempe).

Payment by Postal Money Order, check, PayPal (FF), Zelle, Venmo, or LMK if you want to use another method. PM via this forum to discuss sale details, and/or post questions in this thread and I'll answer with what I know.

I've bought and sold a few BP guns through this forum, and use the same ID (gregdr01) on eBay and Gunbroker, both with 100% positive rating as seller and buyer. I'll also be posting a 3rd gen Walker, in equally NIB condition, although without an "inner box." Coming soon!

20240514_214821.jpg

20240505_200309.jpg

20240505_200340.jpg

20240505_200506.jpg

20240505_200657.jpg

Attachments

• 20240505_200248.jpg
    20240505_200248.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Colt 1847 Walker, 3rd Generation Signature Series black powder revolver, 44 caliber, new/unfired

Everything is original and in unfired, new condition -- although there may be a few very small "handling" (?) marks on frame (present when I acquired this pistol). Minimal (barely visible) clyinder turn line.
S/N 6364

$750 shipped to U.S. 48.

Payment by Postal Money Order, check, PayPal (FF), Zelle, Venmo, or LMK if you want to use another method. PM via this forum to discuss sale details, and/or post questions in this thread and I'll answer with what I know.

I've bought and sold a few BP guns through this forum, and use the same ID (gregdr01) on eBay and Gunbroker, both with 100% positive rating as seller and buyer. I'll also be posting a 3rd gen Walker, in equally NIB condition, although without an "inner box." Coming soon!

View attachment 319984

View attachment 319888

View attachment 319889

View attachment 319890

View attachment 319891
D

S/N 6364

$750 shipped to U.S. 48.

View attachment 319984

View attachment 319888

View attachment 319889

View attachment 319890

View attachment 319891
Do i need to round up an ffl? Does this piece require one mi on

Do i need to round up an ffl? Does this piece require one mi on

Far as I can tell, Colorado treats this pistol the same as Arizona, which is to say, it's not considered a "firearm," and therefore no FFL needs to be involved. I can ship directly to you.

For the sake of sanity in a crazy world, I'd ship it to you broken down/carefully packed and padded in its three major components (grip/frame, barrel, and cylinder). Price includes $800 worth of shipping insurance.

I can also ship directly to your FFL, or FFL to FFL (if yours doesn't accept from a non-FFL), if you so desire. No additonal cost for either method -- except on your end for whatever your FFL charges to receive (and possibly transfer). You'd need to check with your FFL to find out what they do regarding black powder revolvers.

Back