• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastleo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Good shooter, it does have two spots in the bore smaller than the tip of a pen, impossible to get pictures of. 1-66 twist asking 350 plus shipping. I consider trades.

Attachments

• IMG_3296.jpeg
    IMG_3296.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3298.jpeg
    IMG_3298.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3297.jpeg
    IMG_3297.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3302.jpeg
    IMG_3302.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3301.jpeg
    IMG_3301.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3303.jpeg
    IMG_3303.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3304.jpeg
    IMG_3304.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3305.jpeg
    IMG_3305.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Has the stock been shortened or squared off? Looks straight and not the normal curved profile I see on mine and other mountain rifles. Also, the early USA made barrels I have don't have round ramrod guides. They have octagon?

Has the stock been shortened or squared off? Looks straight and not the normal curved profile I see on mine and other mountain rifles. Also, the early USA made barrels I have don't have round ramrod guides. They have octagon?
It has the normal crescent but plate, with the factory length stock. Barrel says made in USA with round ram rod pipes. My 58 cal mountain rifle has the rounded ram rod pipes as well.

Any interest in parts of this gun?
Nooooooo!

Please don’t “part it out”! It’s a nice rifle. I’ve seen way too many good guns taken apart and sold piecemeal to people who just want to reassemble them into whole guns again. As someone else noted, there are a lot of guns up for sale right now, so there is a lot of competition among sellers. Just wait it out, my friend… this is a nice rifle for a very good price. Somebody out there wants it, but just hasn’t seen it yet.

Notchy Bob

I think the current status of our economy has people prioritizing food, gas and medicine over toys. I’d prefer to sell as a complete gun but I’ll do what I got to do.

I would gladly pick that up if I had the $$. It is priced WELL and I agree, be patient that will sell for sure. 2 Months ago before I bought a few other items I would have already had it sighted in. I AM looking for that to match my two Mnt pistols but its just the $$$. Hang in there.

I will buy it a piece at a time if you agree to sell me the whole rifle a piece at a time? Give ya $100 for the stock and hardware, you hold the barrel and ramrod?

I agree with Notchy Bob! Please don't piece it out. It's fairly priced and these are good solid guns. Especially for those just entering the hobby.

I would gladly pick that up if I had the $$. It is priced WELL and I agree, be patient that will sell for sure. 2 Months ago before I bought a few other items I would have already had it sighted in. I AM looking for that to match my two Mnt pistols but its just the $$$. Hang in there.

I will buy it a piece at a time if you agree to sell me the whole rifle a piece at a time? Give ya $100 for the stock and hardware, you hold the barrel and ramrod?
Any trades?

Back