• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wes's Special Hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chance

58 Cal.
Reaction score
wes2.jpg

wes1.jpg

weshgh.jpg

wesj.jpg

Well the big hunt finnally is over. Wes was so surprised by all his new gear yall made for him. He had one heck of a time with it. The calls sure played some sweet hen music. We got a bird to within about ten yards but he missed. He was not too upset because he had all his stuff. His dad liked it so much that he is gonna get some gear and start rendezvouing with me and Wes. Wes was so excited about learning what to do with his gear the miss did not phase him. He wanted his picture taken with my rifle though he liked it the best. After all it was his weekend. We had twenty kids and 5 killed birds. One gobbler 4 jakes. We also had 7 missed birds. The kids had the time of their lives over the weekend. I posted some Pics. I also posted a pic of Wes with my daughter. She had a blast showing him what to do with all the gear. Yall will never know how special yall made this young man feel with all the stuff yall made for him. I am so thankfull to yall for taking the time to make this youngmans hunt a GREAT one. He is gonna come camp with me and my daughter now. He went back to the doctor today and his test showed so far he is beating the Cancer. I called and talked to his dad and Wes was telling all the doctors about his stuff during his checkup. After this weekend I realize how bleesed I am. I just hope I could be half as brave as these special young folks are. Thank you again for all Yall did for this young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Them are fine lookin young uns an looks like they are gettin raised right. A rare thing these days. I congratulate you for what you are doing for that young man :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

That was awesome Chance. Thanks for letting us be part of it. You really do liv e up to your name. Cheers, mate.

WoW!...Your a luck guy!..Those kids are keepers!
Enjoy the time you can spend with them....
Keep up the good work!
Looking forward to future pic's with those 2..

:thumbsup: Yall look great, I am sure all those great memories will carry him through some tough times ahead, as he will be making plans to do more hunting and buckskinning in the future. The pics made my day. Great job :hatsoff:

Keep up the good work my friend. Great things come to poeple who do great things. My hats off to you for passin' it on to the kids and may god bless you all for it.

Glad to hear he had a great time and is doing well with his battle. Hope he gets to enjoy many many more hunts in his future. :thumbsup:

Chance, Thanks for letting us be a part of this. Wes is looking good in his kit. We also like to Thank our Creator for blessing this young man,for he is winning this battle. He will have more chances to take that Tom. Our prayer's are still with him and for him.

That is flat awesome!

PM me Wes' mailing address as I have a free "Hammertime!" turkey print for that boy!

Thanks
Wess

Been waiting for this story. I can tell by the look on his face he had a great time. :thumbsup:

But, more importantly, here's hoping he beats the cancer and lives a long and full life.

Maybe he missed due to someone sending the wrong size shot. :redface: Bill

:bow: that's just awesome! thanks for the story all you alls time an efforts an chance fer takin the time memories made all abouts! :hatsoff: Bless ya all !!

Back