• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Me at the Eastern Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Spur 82

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I had a great time at the Eastern rendezvous in Ohio this past year.
DSC01100.jpg

I was out there three times. Only 5 miles from my house. Nice place. Hope it comes back. That looks like it says Yellow Creek on the flag. Been there too. Dilly

By the grin Id say you had a great time. I like the outfit specialy the Hat where did you get it :thumbsup:

Yep,Yellow Creek Longrifles.I joined their club last year when I went to their rendezvous in August.They are a great bunch of good people and fun to be with.That was my first time at the Eastern.It was sure something.

The hat is one of my old cowboy hats that got all weathered and beat up over the years.It fits in pretty good.It keeps the rain off and fans my fire.I have a turkey feather in the hat band but you can't see it in the picture.And you are right.I did have a good time.I can hardly wait till the next rendezvous.

rusty nice setup there sure is alot of canvas in that picture. where is yellow creek longrifles, and where are the rendezvous you are referring to. where are you in ohio im in the cambridge area. love the camp looks like a blast

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm looking foward to the next eastern this yr.Griz

Wrangler,
Yellow Creek Longrifles is a small club in Salinesville,Oh. and we meet on top of a scenic hill in a woods in a nice little cabin.Yellow Creek Longrifles holds an annual rendezvous in August,about 40 or so camps register for it.It is a very nice get together and lots of activities.
Now the Eastern Primitive Rendezvous moves to different locations each year.This year it was in Minerva,Oh and next year it will be in Va.Do a search on the Eastern Primitive Rendezvous and the site will tell you all about it.Type in Eastern Primitive Rendezvous 2011 to read where and when it will be for this year.Anywhere from 1400 to over 1600 camps are registered for that one and people from all over the country and Canada show up.You will surely escape into the past at the Eastern.
Enjoy,
Rusty Spur

Latest posts

Back