• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDE!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Birthday bud!!!!.... I'd bake you a cake,.. but, I doubt you could gag it down!! (I cain't cook fer nuthin!!) :master: :master: :crackup: :haha: :applause: :applause: ::

YMHS
rollingb

man ...a lot of b-days this month :shocking:

any way a happy birthday to ya,and thanks for your hard work makin this forum so great. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

Claude,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE A GOOD ONE
hope you have many more :master: :applause: :master: :applause: :master: :applause:
snake-eyes :peace: :)

Claude, Happy birthday and may God Bless you today. I would also like to Thank you for the fabulous job you do and for all the work you do to keep this fine place up and running so a bunch of like minded BP shooters can get together and shoot the bull. :master: Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

yes indeed my birthday wish goes out to ya also....this has been a great site and with the improvments ya have done so far are the right ones and good ones....i noticed that no one asked your age so i will leave that alone also :thumbsup:........bob

Here's your cake buddy... :thumbsup:

claudescake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAUDE!!! Hope you can celebrate it in fine fashion. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And Thank You! I hope you have many many more. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Claude! :thumbsup: Did you ever think at this point in your life you'd be riding herd over a bunch of misfits like us??? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Happy Birthday . . . oh, sorry. I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY! NO, BIRTHDAY.

B I R T H D A Y!

Oh, nevermind. I guess we can just make him warm and comfortable and hope for the best. Poor old sod.

You have a good one and many happy returns. Keep my monthly dividend check and buy yourself something nice with it. :redthumb:

Well, now it is your turn to get all the fun posts :peace:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE May you have many more and the luck to go with it. :results:

Happy birthday Claude, thanks for a great web site
:RO: :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Oh, nevermind. I guess we can just make him warm and comfortable and hope for the best.

I think the 255 candles on his cake will be more than enough to keep him warm... :winking: :crackup: :crackup:

bday21.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Claude. Thank you for taking the time out of you busy life to keep this Great site open and running smoothly. Take care, and have a Great Day. :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Yeah, I was just thinkin' that maybe you shouldn't have any more, Claude. But then, when you've had that many, what's one more? :haha:
Happy Birthday, and thanks for the great forum!
:thumbsup:

Back