• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to muzzleloading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rink

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Glad I found a forum on this. Just got my NRA certification to teach boy scouts on muzzleload shotguns and wanted to find somebody who shares the same hobbies.

You've come to the right site.Welcome!Seldom is there a subject on history or firearms, that won't be answered here.I think You'll enjoy Your time spent on the Forum.

Welcome RinksRanch! Glad to see you're working with kids, that's great.

-Shooey

RinksRanch,
First off let me give :thanks: to you for
your work with the kids.... They are the future of what we
do. Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with us. Hope you
will contribute often and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy and welcome, I'm a new player here as well. I'm in oregon and am wanting to do the same thing you did with BSA.
could you give me steps you had to take to get RM certified.
BP only or both BP and 22's??? our council office currently is playing dumb and our boys want to touch off my guns after a great experience at summer camp this year.

if you fell like sharing your info, a PM or email would be great>

Welcome!
Brett.

RinksRanch, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back