• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Northern Saskatchewan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

New member here from Saskatchewan. I've been shooting black powder for about 6 years or so and taken game twice with a traditional rifle. I'm always looking to learn more and conversate with like-minded folks.

I'm hoping to fill a black bear tag this spring, with my Pedersoli. I came to this forum for info and education.

Thanks

Hey all,

New member here from Saskatchewan. I've been shooting black powder for about 6 years or so and taken game twice with a traditional rifle. I'm always looking to learn more and conversate with like-minded folks.

I'm hoping to fill a black bear tag this spring, with my Pedersoli. I came to this forum for info and education.

Thanks
Welcome from nc. U live in the land of big deer

Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

Black bear? This one was in my driveway last July. Based on the basketball hoop in the first image he was 43" at the shoulder. I've eaten black bear. He's safe unless he gets too close.
IMG_0243.jpeg
IMG_0245.jpeg

Back