• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler Fowler available.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed that. ?? maybe it was an unfinished barrel used for pictures??
The barrel is very smooth. Don't let the pictures fool you. Sometimes photos can be really misleading. The bores are professionally produced by Rice (the best in the business) and are everything anybody could want. Again, trust us!

I can honestly say, don't worry about trying to look out for yourself. We have you covered!

The barrel is very smooth. Don't let the pictures fool you. Sometimes photos can be really misleading. The bores are professionally produced by Rice (the best in the business) and are everything anybody could want. Again, trust us!

I can honestly say, don't worry about trying to look out for yourself. We have you covered!
Thanks Jim for the education. Like I said, I didn't know except for what my eyes were telling me.

I ordered a 16 Guage on the first day they came out in cherry, love their products, I have a couple of colonials, two woodsrunners, and a couple of smr's. The best thing about them is you know they will just work. The touch hole will be in the right position, the breechface will be flat not drilled into and the liner won't be hanging out too far in the bore to grow fowling on and catch your patch or scrapper when cleaning and the locks are some of the best I have used. Good stuff.

never thought for a moment that we would get a bad item from you. :thumb: :). or Rice.

Last edited:
If I had the extra funds, I'd have one on the way in 20 gauge with a walnut stock. But I just moved from Virginia to Pennsylvania, so no extra funds at the moment. From the pictures I've seen though, it looks very nice. I'll have to get my SMR in 45 first (which has been on my list for nearly 5 years at this point), then the Fowler.

I'd have to sell some of my other rifles to be able to afford another Kibler. Maybe.
Shoot I already have an unmentionable black rifle kit that I never assembled up for sale elsewhere so I can fund my smooth bore. My Woodsrunner happily depleted my mad money account :D

Latest posts

Back