• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Into The Wild Frontier on Roku Channel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you with Roku channel there is a really good series on it. Couldn’t sleep last night and found it. Each episode in the series is on a deferent historical figure like Boone, Colter,Glass, Fitzpatrick ect. It’s free on regular Roku. It has its issues of course but it’s pretty good.
It is a good little series.
Found it some time back...on YouTube...
Good stuff

Good to know. I think my TV has that "channel" installed on it. Have to check it out soon.
The Christopher Gist story is one of my favorites from the 3rd season. He leads a young George Washington on a mission into an area occupied by the French.

20240105_235404.jpg

The Christopher Gist story is one of my favorites from the 3rd season. He leads a young George Washington on a mission into an area occupied by the French.

View attachment 282701
I just watched that episode tonight, and it was awesome ! Can't wait to watch the rest of season 3. May have to cut out an hour of sleep here and there to get through them o_O

I've watched several episodes. Not quite as a high quality production as some it's still a good reenactment kinda series.

Did anyone else notice one of the bit part actors portraying a trader at Manuel Lisa's camp also shoots with the Folk Firearms Collective fellows?
Alot of the guys in those shows are local reenactors that fill in for the small parts. Would probably be fun to be in on a project like that

Back