• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Robe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky Johnson

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I found a copy of the movie Black Robe at a yard sale in the Soo ( Michigan). Some one on this forum recomended it as a good muzzleloader movie and it is. 1634 Quebec.Matchlocks. I enjoyed it. Rocky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

it. It is just a tad pre-flintlock, still using matchlocks, but it was a good movie. At least i thought so. Glad you did too.

Rocky:

I found a copy of the movie Black Robe at a yard sale in the Soo ( Michigan). Some one on this forum recomended it as a good muzzleloader movie and it is. 1634 Quebec.Matchlocks. I enjoyed it. Rocky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I own a copy of that movie. Jurgen Kreckel made the Matchlock in the movie. I was lucky enough to get one from him after meeting him face to face. Nice man. :)

Great movie! :D

Back