Zouave bought and not delivered

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

lonewolf5347

40 Cal.
Reaction score
The name did ring a bell good old Mr Phillip Barr from Fla: last year I sold him a box of conical
still waiting for payment
I think someone did a serch last year and the above name has outstanding warrants in the state of Fla.

spud

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Phillip Barr is on the run from a murder charge in punta gorda fl for details e-mail SPUD in largo fla--

Check the 'Time Line'. This may or may not be the same Mr. Barr.
[url] http://www.sun-herald.com/newfeatures/teasers/sidarovich.html[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

rdale

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Seems too coincidential to not be him. After Claude noted about FL and PA IP addresses.

gmww

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey SPUD. I'm a LEO. If you believe this is one and the same I would suggest you send your information to that Agency. Who knows maybe this fella is dumb enough to use his real name. They'll either follow it up of dismiss it based on what they have.

Gmww

Todd Rickard

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Sorta sounds like Phil may be in New York, dosn't it? - Should get your info to Crimestopers.

Bert

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I called the folks in law in FL and gave them the info. that I had. It may be the wrong guy or the money lost may be a small price to pay to get a mud sucker off the road. Everyone should trace their money order. It cost $3.05 and my papers to the post office fraud dept go in tomorrow. Let's get this low life! United we will do lots better.

Bob Riegl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
:hmm: I am so truly sorry about your predicament. I would presume you have all the documentation that you would need to proceed against this person. My next step would be to google for the Attorney General's Office of Florida and either call or send a registered letter outlining your complaint giving all the information that you have regarding your problem. It will take them a short period of time and their frauds division will get you more help than you would believe in this case. I used this approach against a vendor in Illinois several years back and all of a sudden my money was refunded, all delivered by registered mail. Like chicken soup it wouldn't hurt to use this approach,their office should be able to bang on his door with much authority. Good Luck. :thumbsup:

RetiredMedic

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Bert, I also filed the paperwork with USPS..
I'm awaiting to see where and who cashed the MO...

Keep in touch, would love to see where the MO's were all cashed..

I also made a report with the NYS State Troopers in the area of where I send the MO...

I don't know if he's the same guy thats in FL unless he's having all his mail forwarded to FL..

rdale

32 Cal.
Reaction score
The guy could just be travelling trying to stay ahead of the law, and using the money to finance himself, thinking there's no way to nab him that way. Only time will tell.

rdale

32 Cal.
Reaction score
:shocked2: Multiple personalities, multiple frauds, etc. etc. :shake:

RetiredMedic

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody got a update on this guy???

I have filed all paperwork to the PO Mail Fraud unit, Notified and filed with my local PD.

I know I lost my money and this guy will do it again to someone else until he is caught.

I have found other sites were this guy has screwed others.

Beware of a good deal offered, you may be the next person he scams.........

Latest posts