Zonie's condition.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

SOLANCO

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A number of you have asked about why I haven't been on the forum much lately.

The reason is because my heart and liver are acting up. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital finding the infection that's causing it. They seem to be on the right track and they are messing around with my drugs.
I am home now but between the drugs and other things I can't give my attention to moderating the forum like I think it should be so please don't ask me any favors. I still plan on keeping my Moderator rating just just case a few heads need to be knocked together to get a topic back on track.

I'll pop in every now and then to check up on how things are going. :)
Get well prayers.

Crane Senior

40 Cal
Reaction score
A number of you have asked about why I haven't been on the forum much lately.

The reason is because my heart and liver are acting up. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital finding the infection that's causing it. They seem to be on the right track and they are messing around with my drugs.
I am home now but between the drugs and other things I can't give my attention to moderating the forum like I think it should be so please don't ask me any favors. I still plan on keeping my Moderator rating just just case a few heads need to be knocked together to get a topic back on track.

I'll pop in every now and then to check up on how things are going. :)
Just another of a very long line of folk wishing you well and a speedy recovery. All will be well.

BullRunBear

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Zonie, Prayers are starting for your full and rapid recovery. Please take care.

Jeff

GREENSWLDE

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Zonie, Hope the Alchemists find your solution Quickly. In the meantime Gods Speed -Stay well -Go well and come back to us soon.. OLD DOG..

MSW

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Wishing you all the best for a quick recovery.

Grumpa

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! I stay off the Forum a few days, and come back to this. Take care, and get well. You are an essential part of this Forum. And much loved.

Richard/Grumpa

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Wow!
I just now saw this…
Prayers sent

Get Well soon!

ML48

Banned
Reaction score
Goodness, Zonie, we mere acolytes wander hopelessly like sheep in the wilderness without your tender, loving guidance to gently correct our errant and felonious ways! Do try to keep calm and rest; we miss your commanding presence here on the Forum, but we will struggle on through the fog, straight razors in hand, LOL! Truly though, we wish you the best care and divine intervention for your recovery. Surely you have many years of sin and iniquity ahead of you, to say nothing of the smokey eruptions of the anachronistic sort. Get well, Captain, and lead on!
Very well said by a true philosopher.

Latest posts