• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Zoli Buffalo Hunter $500 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An excellent deal with a bit of risk. Seems a quick fix but Hoppes is water + and the bore surrounding the obstruction remains as was. If I needed .58 this thread would end today. Surprised it still open. Good luck to seller n buyer. Be interested to see where the gun ends up and it's final condition an hour after arriving.

In more years of muzzle-loading than most, I've never pulled a ball in my life. And that's not because I'm too smart to ever load a ball without powder. I've done that many times. Pull the nipple and dump in a small amount of powder. Put the nipple back in and the then seat the stuck ball down on the charge and shoot it out. It's that simple. A person may have to do it a couple times to get the charge right but it beats the heck out of pulling one.

I went out last weekend. One's shot ball stick half way down. Back home I shot it out with my CO2 blower n said thank You Lord. Worked so sweet. Have shot em out too. Neighbors approve more of the CO2

I went out last weekend. One's shot ball stick half way down. Back home I shot it out with my CO2 blower n said thank You Lord. Worked so sweet. Have shot em out too. Neighbors approve more of the CO2
My neighbor the cop has gotten used to me stepping out on my back porch and touching off caps or small charges to dislodge balls. He said the truck traffic on highway out front obscures most of it. Plus, the cops have a pistol range in town about three blocks away, so........ :thumb:

My dad was a cop. He was pretty ****** the morning when I was 10 and got a cleaning patch stuck and took it to the garage and (thoutht this out all by myself) removed the nipple and dumped in "a charge" and shot it out. Was 10 degrees or colder maybe (10 below?) and the smoke just hung around the eaves for like 10 min. And the report was pretty bad too, I was unaware 3 gr or so was all ya needed but was sure 60 would work and w/o a ball it was safe???

Anyway if one has no CO2 discharger I suggest ya get one. Life is great with one. Now I just gotta make myself take it with me.

PM replied to
$$$ sent
Seller confirmed he got it
then sent address

Am considering myself blessed by The Good Lord above to get this since I've longed to have one since I first saw them introduced in the Dixie Ganz Works(that's what my parents called the place since my nose was stuck in a DGW catalog more than school books) in or about 1973.
Still debating with myself over putting an original style sight vs. a Williams WGRS sight couple with DGW's Zouave 'Sniper Sight' since it will be primarily for boar busting on the farm.

594607.jpg

ZouaveSniperSight.PNG

Example of boars there. This one weighed in at 853 pounds and took ten .308 Win rounds at 20' to put down. So, .58" stomp is definitely needed.

vmatxsloak_2335835624101-1-KIMG1252.jpg

Attachments

• 594607.jpg
    594607.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back