• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Zoli 20 ga.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sooner

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I just picked up a Zoli 20 gauge muzzleloader ,anyone have experience with these . Thanks Tom

I think it is basically the same as the 58 caliber Hurricane Hunter sold by Navy Arms.

It is somewhat like yours ,mine has 2 barrel bands ,no checkering and came with an extra .58 caliber barrel. How well do they shoot ? Thanks Tom

That is a zouave repro with the smooth bore extra barrel. Too heavy for a good swing at wing shooting.
I have the zouave as well as the 58 zoli pistol knock off of the Springfield carbine. I have the 20 ga hunter barrel and was going to shorten the barrel to 16 inches for the pistol.

Yep the zouarve copy. Had one years ago and it was like a rifle to 60yds with a .562 ball.

They were made with no choke. Mine was handy with shot too. Heavy mind.

B.

Back