• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Zippo lighters and media images.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You can upload any image or 2 images and put them on a zippo lighter , custom made by zippo.

Not being artistically inclined (LOL) I just pasted you know who and you know where, and now waiting a week or so to get made and arrive here.

2022-06-27_0-26-51.png

Howdy:
Shows y'all the state of THIS country??? Yup, the Marines should have told Zippo just what they can do with their lighters? To me Zippo was always American as Apple Pie, or at least it USED to be!! I'm glad I gave up smoking 27 years ago and tossed MY Zippo.
God bless the Red White n Blue:
Two Feathers

It was refused because of a cap and ball revolver?? You do know that you can buy factory zippos with revolvers on them? Last Nov. I bought myself a new zippo. It has an etched trout fishing scene on it. I also bought a very good friend's adult son a Marine zippo as a welcome home from duty gift. While looking through a 'zillion' different zippos on Zippo's site and 2 other retailers sites to find the right Marine zippo and one for me, I saw a few factory zippos with guns painted on them.

Also Zippo and Case knives are the same company. A whole lotta Case knives are used every hunting season. Seems a bit odd that they would refuse your design.

.... And then Zippo sent a cheerful email cancelling the order. I guess Zippo don't like black powder guns on their instruments.
Darto could you share with us the message canceling the order and the actual reason they did so and not just "I guess Zippo don't like black powder guns on their instruments."

.... And then Zippo sent a cheerful email cancelling the order. I guess Zippo don't like black powder guns on their instruments.
Why care?
How does "zippo" even apply inside this forums context?
Nice try @Darto trashing an American icon,,
But you only share part of the story.
My guess is the "cheerful" e-mail was explaining his pixel rate/format was too large to apply to a basic size zippo lighter within the service offered.
Instead of re-applying with proper context,, he simply cry's,, "They won't make my picture,," 😭

These days it seems so many folks read a text, and then fail to comprehend what it is that they have read. Words have meaning!
But I suppose using a very liberal interpretation of the rules of English grammar, might somehow lead one to a guess (certainly not to deduce) that I was trashing Zippo.

When I wrote the first two messages in this thread, Zippo's only note to me on fulfillment of my order was:
"Your order ####### was canceled. Your order can not be processed. Your payment has been voided. Your credit/debit card will not be charged."

Days after I wrote those 2 messages, Zippo then responded to my further enquiry: they stated that the image (which I posted above) contained a part that was licensed. So the guess which I stated above in the second message as my guess to the reason for the cancellation, would not be congruent with the reason which Zippo replied with to me days afterward.

I apologize for legalistic language, but some here might otherwise pounce.

Latest posts

Back