• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE ZELLE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting names of jerks spreads the word. Just like "porch pirates" who are dumb enough to believe folks won't post their faces and car licenses everywhere.

T
Do you think bank got $ back from this jerk or just let him keep it?
The bank has the means and methods in place to freeze any assets the perp has. I that perp has an account he is using - the bank has the oomph to identify him beyond a website username and tie him up financially and legally. In order for him to open the account he had to have legally verifiable ID.

I got scammed with one like this once !! The guy wanted me to pay with Zelle and I told him no I didn't use it....and he said I could send the money via Paypal to his cousin that had an account with them. I bit on it and got totally screwed !!
He tried that same on me. I was looking for a pistol. He contacted me. They looked like stock internet picture so I said send me a picture looking down the barrel. said later, he had to go to work. Never heard from him again. I explained it all to Angie to BOL but she had already blocked his IP address for us.

Back