• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Youtube - Gun building videos being removed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, first off, none of us have seen a semi-auto, or full auto muzzleloader.....yet!😂
Second, concerning what is wrong with people, we have determined at least 82,000,000 with severe mental disorders and dementia!!
BTW: what makes you think ghost guns are made to commit crimes...that is also one of the problems today....people spouting comments with no facts behind them.

I have been re watching Bill Raby's videos on Youtube.
Imagine my surprise when I find that ALL of Bill Raby's videos have been removed!
Youtube said that it was because they violated Youtube's Community policy which does not allow videos that show how to make firearms.
Here is an extract:

Don’t post content on YouTube if the purpose is to do one or more of the following:
  • Sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g. private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories may include:
    • Accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire,
    • Accessories that convert a firearm to automatic fire, such as: bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, or conversion kits,
    • High capacity magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds.
  • Provide instructions on manufacturing any of the following:
    • Firearms,
    • Ammunition,
    • High capacity magazines,
    • Homemade silencers/suppressors,
    • Accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire,
    • Accessories that convert a firearm to automatic fire, such as: bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, or conversion kits
  • Provide instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
  • Provides instructions on how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.
Please note this is not a complete list.

How long till Cap & Ball, Kibler and others get brought down?
that increasingly control our lives

Yeah it sucks but these “free and open platforms” are still Private Companies and I’d hate to have the “gubmint” get involved on “our behalf”
Remember years ago enough people squawked about Cable CO’s pricing that Congress helped us all in their own special way… did anyone’s bill go down? Mine went up.

Well, first off, none of us have seen a semi-auto, or full auto muzzleloader.....yet!😂
Second, concerning what is wrong with people, we have determined at least 82,000,000 with severe mental disorders and dementia!!
BTW: what makes you think ghost guns are made to commit crimes...that is also one of the problems today....people spouting comments with no facts behind them.
Ghost guns take too much time to build especially if you are just going to toss it after the crime. Criminals buy second hand or steal a gun, and later toss it or sell to someone else. At least on tv they do.

Back