• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Youtube - Gun building videos being removed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it too a lot of those missing videos , and the videos frm Mike Beliveau are coming from Full30 now.
I begin to migrate at Viméo (easier in France), I don't know what can put there about arms and accessories, till now it seems good...
I'm not a big producer so if a problem can append with Vimeo I can go to Full30 but it is not so interesting for me : my production is a bit (largely?) episodic and "francho-french" and the people prefer Youtube over here...

Welcome to a new world of calm, gentleness and political correctness... 😙

We live in a time of very complex issues concerning the boundaries of firearms ownership and firearms promotion. Complex issues never have simple answers. There are conscientious individuals who try to understand both sides of these issues. Labeling them as part of a " Leftest delagation" or "Marxist Democrats" is counter- productive, and the kind of simplification that drags down public perception of firearms enthusiasts. My opinion....... respecfully.

Give it a break Bucky, public perception my a@@ its a flat out war from the democrats and liberal leftists always has been always will be. Seems to me your right in there with them. Its real simple the second amendment of the constitution says it plain and clear. You can go hug a marxist,leftist, or a tree. But do not come a crying when these idiots take your guns all of them.

Give it a break Bucky, public perception my a@@ its a flat out war from the democrats and liberal leftists always has been always will be. Seems to me your right in there with them. Its real simple the second amendment of the constitution says it plain and clear. You can go hug a marxist,leftist, or a tree. But do not come a crying when these idiots take your guns all of them.
Oh well, there it is............I do thank you for helping make my point though.....

Cage free idiots and free range morons. They pulled Idaholewis's videos too.
What muzzleloaders have to do with their current phobias/ psychosis I'm sure I don't know.
One day, the shoe will be on the other foot. I will sit and smile...

tgWgJ0s.gif

Bucky, you never had a point, just a lame statement, you know follow the leader, do as your told, be a good boy and we will take care of you type of mentality, You fall right in there your complicit recommendations, read like a paragraph right out of a commie manifesto. Now is the time too resist and any way you can, not be a sheep.

The fact of the matter is that Utube is a "Defacto" public forum and therefore does not enjoy the protection of being a private company free to impose it's rules in an arbitrary and capricious manner.

I daresay that any legal proceedings against them might include a Deceptive Trade Practice action which includes triple damages upon finding for the plaintiff. DTPA cases tend to strike fear in the companies that find themselves as defendants in such actions. A class action suit brought by everyone who has had their platform deleted, suspended or demonitized (SP?) might add up into hundreds of millions of dollars, substantial enough to get the attention of other social media sites.

I am not an attorney nor is this to be taken as legal advice. If you have further legal questions then you should research the actions and terms yourself. Please use a current edition of Black's Law Dictionary though and not one printed decades ago, in case there are any travelers and boat captains out there.

I just checked. There are still many videos on building a muzzleloader on YouTube. However, in light of the above discussion, it would be advisable for all interested parties to download whatever content desired. There are many free programs available to do this. You only have to take the time to do it. FYI, use your computer, not a smartphone as you will need a considerable amount of storage space.

Someone needs to inform YOU TUBE that a muzzleloader is not a firearm! That is according to the corrupt BATFE!

Unfortunately it's YouTube's definition that prevails, not the legal definition. They use as screeners people that aren't at all experienced in anything that shoots except perhaps certain methods for consuming alcohol. Two military men do a discussion on tactics and the screeners think the men are talking about a brand of breath mints.

Until something changes with the way such companies are viewed by the law..., there is nothing that can be done.

LD

Can anybody cite an exact incident where a YouTube viewer watched somebody build a muzzleloader then had it used in any crime, ever, anywhere?
Is this some loop hole and crime wave I'm unaware of?
Can't an argument be made that these are excorsizes in historical preservation rather than ghost gun building for the purposes of committing crimes?
What is wrong with people anymore? Exert pressure where the problem is! Not where it isn't!

Back