• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Youth rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

youth rifle... weighs right at 5 lbs .36 cal 30 1/2" barrel, small siler lock. Gun has a 13" trigger pull.

That's a very nice looking youth rifle,Roy. :bow:
The right thing for my youngest daughter(11).But in Germany you must be 16 years to shoot that kind of gun and you must be 21 and have a licence to buy BP and load your gun by yourself. :cursing: :shake: :bull:

:hatsoff:

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

UT, too bad about the age thing :shake:

I was fortunate, I got my first 22 single shot at the age of 5 and with the use of cross sticks the pop cans caught heck

RC said:
"""pop cans caught heck""' what'd I do???????????? :cursing:

:haha: Don't worry, it was mostly your cousin Coca-cola :grin:

two-bellys said:
that is a fantastic rifle and the lop is just right for me and is the cal. mabey im a youth :rotf:

:grin: shhhhhh! don't tell anyone but I made it big enough for most men to shoot :haha: It would make one heck of a squirrel rifle.

Nice job Roy. I did the same thing for my son's rifle I built when he was 11. He can still shoot it and he's 38!

:shocked2: Wow, I better not compare my youth rifle with this newest piece of Roy-Art.

But as Undertaker already mentioned our law is quite strict about youth and guns - mainly because of some bad accidents.
But having my own BBgun kept me away from dad´s hunting equipment so it was not the worst decision (for all of us :grin: ) to bend the law a bit.

Man, I try to imagine how I would have felt when I would have got such a beauty. The first pound of blackpowder would have been gone within days... :haha:
And now I better stop writing. A 25 year old underlever daisy bb gun leaning against the wall a few meters away from me starts whispering:(Didn´t we have fun, didn´t we have fun,...?)
:grin: :grin:

Yes, we had! And so will the proud owner of that fine flinter. :thumbsup:

He Roy, why not making an air-rifle in a 'Flintlock-design' with a false flintlock? :hmm:

:hatsoff:

We need to take it out and shoot it!! I do like the idea of making a small fowler with the matching smoothbore barrel, round face lock, brass fowler hardware, walnut stock and a pull long enough for an adult to shoot. Back to work you slacker. Doc

Back