• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE YOUR VETERAN CONFEDERATE CUSTOM COFFEE MUG FOR 15oz CERAMIC 25.00 one of a kind double sided

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bibs

36 Cl.
Reaction score
YOUR VETERAN CONFEDERATE CUSTOM COFFEE 15oz CERAMIC MUG. Contact me with payment and your veterans name, unit he was with, birth and death dates and choice of flag we also have a Bonnie blue flag or if you want a famous soldier on it let me know for your custom one of a kind coffee mug handcrafted here in USA

Attachments

• mugs1.jpg
    mugs1.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 3
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
While I have no ancestor in Confederate service, I spent 10 WONDERFUL years as 2nd Corporal, with Ordnance, in Co. E 1st Texas Vol. Infy.
Its wonderful that you're making these. They're worthy of the remembrance...
Deo Vindice!

While I have no ancestor in Confederate service, I spent 10 WONDERFUL years as 2nd Corporal, with Ordnance, in Co. E 1st Texas Vol. Infy.
Its wonderful that you're making these. They're worthy of the remembrance...
Deo Vindice!
Thank you for your service. Do you have a favorite General or soldier that served in the Confederate Army. You could get a mug with flag on each side showing you support the Confederates.If your family is from the South you may have a distant cousin that served. We all had big families back then

I need one of these, will order when I get paid again, a Christmas present to myself, and honoring my G Grandfather who fought for Arkansas in the Confederate Cavalry.
Send me a postal money order with your ancestors information and tell me which flag you want the Confederate battle flag or the offical Confederate flag 13 stars in circle and three stripes. And will be on its way

YOUR VETERAN CONFEDERATE CUSTOM COFFEE 15oz CERAMIC MUG. Contact me with payment and your veterans name, unit he was with, birth and death dates or if you want a famous soldier on it let me know for your custom one of a kind coffee mug handcrafted here in USA
Hi. I sent you a PM, did you receive it?
Thanks

I need one of these, will order when I get paid again, a Christmas present to myself, and honoring my G Grandfather who fought for Arkansas in the Confederate Cavalry.
Just let us know Be sure you get me all the information on him We want everyone to know He did his part in the war.Maybe veterans will be remembered if people see your coffee mug and think about theres.

I have purchased two mugs from Bill and I am favorably impressed with the quality of both. They were ordered days apart and the quality of each tells me that there is a consistency in the production method. I suspect that every order will show the attention to detail as the mugs that I have purchased.
A great experience from the start to the finish: communication, production and shipping.
Thank you, Bill.

Thank you for the feedeback so far everyone has been pleased to see their ancestor on a mug I hope it keeps his memory going. Thank you

Now available with your choice of Confederate flags. A great way to remember and show off your Confederate soldier.

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 50
There is now have a Bonnie Blue flag to choose. These are made in the USA one at a time you have the only one like it unless you decide you need another After the first mug they are 20 and shipping

Attachments

• bonnie blue mug DCLever.jpg
    bonnie blue mug DCLever.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 17
Contact me back if still interested in a mug. We have reached out more through Craigslist ads so far everyone has been happy some order another. Just let me know.

Attachments

• mugs2.jpg
    mugs2.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 21
Contact me back if still interested in a mug. We have reached out more through Craigslist ads so far everyone has been happy some order another. Just let me know.
Hello, I've been indisposed for a while, please prepare a cup with the Stars and Bars on one side and 'Private John Julian Briggs, Confederate Irregular Cavalry 1862 / Ist Arkansas Cavalry Company C, Monroe's, 1862- to end of war." Thank you, and let me know here where to send a M.O., George. 725 Madison 3040, Huntsville, Arkansas, 72740.

Glad to hear from you. Check out the attached file for our order instructions. Thank you

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - Custom Order Form for Online Customers.docx.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 43
We can help you confirm your soldier if you need help

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
Back