When I was doing UnCivil War in the 1980's, our cook was short and skinny. We named him "Chef Ptomaine" and he took that as a fine honorific. Actually, he was also a pretty good field cook and always did the Noon Rations.
1-Where I started. Mountainman trader w/anyone. Ready for friends wedding.
2.Me now. In the F&I
3. Bushy Run scout for British relief heading for Ft Pitt
4. Hunting birds in the open ridges of Penns Woods
5. Working the scenerio: Searching/tracking the captives and the captors.
6. Rendezvous Highland Games fun.
7. Salute ceremony for GNAR event.
8. Capt. of the Watch at Ft Loudon, PA monument.
9. Having dinner in a house at Bedford Village, Bedford PA; WHile conversing with my friend Darryl.