• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Your gunrack?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap, I dont think I'm going to use that barrel. It is a modern 12 ga. blank, it's been filed on and has a huge dovetail cut about 12" from the breech.

I'm thinking 16 ga. Colrain 42" jug choked for turkey. Forged iron, Chambers colonial lock. A very loose New England style. The wood is very plane maple about 35 years old and very hard. Should make a fine, slinder non traditional turkey gun.

Fred, I know when it's my time to go home there will be a few unfinished gun on the wall. I just hope they haven't been setting to long.

Bruce Everhart

Longsmoke said:
Cap, I dont think I'm going to use that barrel. It is a modern 12 ga. blank, it's been filed on and has a huge dovetail cut about 12" from the breech.
Longsmoke

Useable for pistol barrels?

Tinker2

Latest posts

Back