• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

your building bench....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
well lets see what your benches look like that you guys have to work on....here's mine....

197131.jpg

197132.jpg

notice my little drum sander i made with my dremel tool and router attachment....

195973.jpg

it's 3' x 6' x 3/4" deck with drawers from an old metal desk built into the front of it....

195980.jpg

the arm for resting my stocks on so i have 360 degree movement around them to work....

195985.jpg

and this is my drying area for my stocks after staining or oiling them.....well that's all folks....time to see yours now that i showed you mine...............................bob

Aint got no pictures - but...

My shop is 16' x 10', with the door on on of the 10' ends.

As you enter there is a 6' library table converted to a mobile work table with a a storage shelf for chop saw, scroll saw etc. Next to it is a shop built cabinet makers work bench with side and end vices.

To the left is a 5' long aluminum topped work bench with a bench vice and a belt/disc sander mounted to it. I do most of my metal working here. Next to the bench is a Ryobi table saw. And a floor mounted drill press is centered in the back wall

This discription makes it really sound roomy! But add in the cabinets for materials, reloading, tools and fishing equipment...well you get the idea. It's cramped, but I like it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

mine is a 20 by 12 foot one car garage with a 4x8 trailer in it that belongs to my landlord......i think i got ya on cramped............................bob

My kitchen table is 3'X51/2' (the useable area is decreased during mealtimes) I'm a single dad raising two children on my own so I can leave whatever mess on the kitchen I want to! This doesn't include the drillpress I use at grandpa's.

Back