• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Young Mountain Man

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My son has been shooting a .32 caliber Crocket with patched round ball for a while. On a camping trip, he took the cap off the Mtn Dew I just finished drinking and set it upside down on top of the empty bottle. He told me he was going to shoot the cap off the bottle and a few seconds later he did, without moving the empty bottle (you can see the bottle on a log in the background). I couldn't have been happier (even though he made me try the same shot and I missed :redface: )! The next morning he saw his first bear in the same spot.

100_4455.jpg

You folks do things right in Montana! :surrender:
Great story and a very nice Son. :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Good man...and he gets to haul around that cannon
on his hip too...good for him.

Good shot! :hatsoff:
You better take that boy to a rendezvous and enter him in the shootin' contest.

Thats a very good shot young man! And you are a brave young mountian man huntin' bear with a .32 :grin: Just joking hang in there and keep up the good shootin' :hatsoff:

Good job! I'm just guessing, but I think a bunch of us (me) would be hard pressed to shoot like that.

Back