• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

You know what this place needs?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get on this site to discuss traditional muzzle loaders not get into arguemesnts about current events. Which is why I like to go to rendezvous no talking about presidents after Jackson or political actions after the Indian removal act.

I get on this site to discuss traditional muzzle loaders not get into arguemesnts about current events. Which is why I like to go to rendezvous no talking about presidents after Jackson or political actions after the Indian removal act.
No huge questions other than, "You going to X event coming up?" and "Are you hungry" and/or "Will you have another?"

LD

This board has places where most anything can be discussed or fought about. Only problem for you is that the people that come here all have a common hobby to discuss. Most that go the boards that were alluded to generally aren't of the same likes or hobbies. The public at large go to them to satisfy their curiosity or discuss something that they think that they know about.
This isn't one of those kinds of sites. I hope that it never does turn into one.

What if one crusty ol' fart, wants to talk to another crusty ol' fart about his granddaughters 30-30 ?

They're both here, they both love muzzleloaders, they both like to pontificate about how awesome they are............now they gotta go somewhere else to yak about it?

If the purpose of a message board is to gather the most eyeballs for advertising, its in the message boards best interest to have an "off topic" forum where like minded members can visit about the rest of their similar lives.

It increases the average number of minutes a user spends on your board.

What if one crusty ol' fart, wants to talk to another crusty ol' fart about his granddaughters 30-30 ?

They're both here, they both love muzzleloaders, they both like to pontificate about how awesome they are............now they gotta go somewhere else to yak about it?

Yep. This forum is about traditional muzzleloaders. Period. See Rules 1, 10, & 11.

Screenshot_20220504-053358.jpg

If the purpose of a message board is to gather the most eyeballs for advertising, its in the message boards best interest to have an "off topic" forum where like minded members can visit about the rest of their similar lives.

It increases the average number of minutes a user spends on your board.
There are off-topic sub-forums you can use here, or use the private message feature. The bottom line is the vast majority of members here don't want these pages cluttered with irrelevant side chatter. The Web is full of forums that died a slow death as they lost their focus and appeal, we don't want to add this one to the graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back