You have insufficient privileges to post threads here, on classifieds??

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Steel Guitar

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new and may be interested in trading/selling a safe queen but in the classified section I read at the bottom:
You have insufficient privileges to post threads here. Ok, what does that mean? Please enlighten me. Thanks

deermanok

32 Cal.
Reaction score
You have to be a member for a period of time and have a minimum amount of posts to able to use the for sale section.
They don't want people to come on here just to sell stuff.

Hatchet-Jack

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new and may be interested in trading/selling a safe queen but in the classified section I read at the bottom:
You have insufficient privileges to post threads here. Ok, what does that mean? Please enlighten me. Thanks
You don't need to be a supporting member. There is a pinned guideline in the classified section.
  1. Registered Members with 14 days of membership and 5 posts, may post in this forum.

nhmoose

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
looks like you will be able to in 12 more days, or you can become a supporting member by clinking the link at the top of most pages, and start posting in the sale forum then.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2 months and I still get that message 🤔
I just checked his permissions and he can post a new thread in the for sale area. If there is still an issue, let me know and I'll check it further.

Latest posts