• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

You asked for it... 100 yards benched

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT??? You act like getting ready for your daughters wedding takes up a lot of time and energy or something. :haha: :haha: :haha:

We'll let ya off the hook this time. :wink:

Sorry I didn't get this posted last night but it IS huntin' season... :wink: The Results Are In!

And the winner is...
Mad Irish Jack O'Donnell 4.217" total :hatsoff: Grats Jack!
2nd goes to Pete D with a score of 6.760"
and 3rd was Skunkskinner with a 7.485" total.

I was asked to also post group size for these targets;
Pete D. 1.500" group
Skunkskinner 2.049" group
Mad Irish Jack 3.024" group.

Pete and Skunkskinner just need to tweak them sights a hair and Jack will hafta tighten his group a hair to beat 'em next time. :wink:
Very good shootin' all around guys! You make us MLers proud. :hatsoff:

Thanks Gents'. :wink: That's the best I've done in a while, since 5+ years ago before my shoulder surgery. But the practice of late helped and a crowd at the range helped some. You always practice better afore hunting gets started. I hope all have success on their hunting affiars. :thumbsup: I'll be waiting to what's next. Thanks again.

Back