• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

You and Your ..."smooth bore" (photo)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me and my 20 gauge. This is the first gun I built from a parts set. Well the nly gun I've built from a parts set. SO FAR! :grin: I've since taken a ride over to Chambers and have seen what a real one should look like so my new project is to take it back apart and take more wood off and slim it down. :grin: It looks like a 2x4 compared to some of his. :grin: Anyway

photo-2.jpg

Photo contents as follows
1 49 yr old overweight redneck
1 Dead 2 yr old eastern gobbler
1 Caywood 12 ga game gun. 30 inch jug choked barrel
008.jpg

stormcrow said:
Hawk,
DSC03456.jpg

That looks like fantastic country you are in. What is the gun you are toting?

it's a 20ga/.62 cal smoothrifle I made I based it on a gun I saw on the interweb an auction page I believe I took the liberty to lengthen the barrel to 46" I just like longer barrels.

that's my moose hunting area it is very nice country ,Thanks

Here's last springs bird, 27#, 11" beard, spurs totaled over 3". Shot with my Judson Brennan 12ga English Fowler.

I won a local turkey contest with this bird, beat out 50 other entries all modern shotgunners.

2011_Tom%201.JPG

How about my Nephew and my smooth bore's,,,?He turns 10 this Saturday
Both him and sister first time out carrying a firearm... :thumbsup: field hunting,
buddy Alex(has 2 great labs) bro Joe on right!

10 ga. D Pedersoli on a pheasant-chuckar hunt last weekend.

IMG_20841.jpg

My 20 bore TVM fowling piece and the buck I took with it back in November. This was the first shot I took at game with this gun...less than an hour into the season.

DSC00685.jpg

2011-11-28090731.jpg

I can't allow pictures of myself to be published or posted for safety and national security reasons.

Haven't posted before now because of the title...but I see photos without the owner are OK, here's a couple photos of mine.

.62cal EARLY VIRGINIA SMOOTHRIFLE by TVM
Nice 10 pointer with it first season I hunted it, 2010

A10121062cal10Pointersomedarker.jpg

.54cal EARLY VIRGINIA SMOOTHRIFLE by TVM
Good 8 pointer with it first season I hunted it, 2011

11091154cal-28gaSmoothboreVirginia8PointerDarker.jpg

Two smoothbores, my Jackie Brown 20 ga., 46" Carolina, and a Jackie Brown flintlock pistol in 20 gauge tucked in the sash as a backup, just in case. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded squirrel,, or even worse, a cottontail. :grin:

Squirrel2-12U.jpg

Spence

Latest posts

Back