• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Yard sale cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunluvver

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's some pics of a 2" cannon I picked up at a yard sale in my neighborhood a couple of years ago. It was rusty and in parts, but the blasting cabinet and some paint brought it back to life. I use it on New Years and the 4th of July as a big noisemaker. I haven't fired projectiles yet, but give me time. Whoever built it put many hours of machine work in it, even the swivel caster was hand made. The elevation screw and block, and the bolts were the only shelf items on it. The best part? It cost $10!

08-06-05_1024.jpg

08-06-05_1027.jpg

08-06-05_1028.jpg

Here kitty kitty! :haha:

LookinhereKitty.jpg

Well, it's not PC, but who cares? For $10 you got a bargain. Look at all the thought and work that went into it! Not to mention materials.... Looks like a lot of fun is going to be happening soon. Emery

Looks like fun.
Why do cats INSIST upon doing that sort of thing? They must have great faith in Bastet to preserve their nine lives.

That cat will lay in the middle of the street with no regard for cars coming. It also faces off with the neighborhood Great Dane and wins.

Back