• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Yadkin Valley Long Rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just learned of the Yadkin Valley Long Rifles and wondering if they still meet on the third Saturday of each month ( except January) . I am less than 40 miles away and would love to stop by for a visit.
Hoping some YVLR members are also on this forum.
Thanks,
Bob

Yes, we start shooting around 10 am look east in the open field across from 950 union Grove rd, union grove. We you get to the bottom of the hill we are on the east of the road. More the merrier. Bring a target stand. We are shooting 50yd off next Sat.

Hey all,
I just learned of the Yadkin Valley Long Rifles and wondering if they still meet on the third Saturday of each month ( except January) . I am less than 40 miles away and would love to stop by for a visit.
Hoping some YVLR members are also on this forum.
Thanks,
Bob
Bob one of these days im going to take a ride out there.SM

Thanks Terry- I will do my best to be there in November. Just so much going on around here. Hope you had a good shoot !
I understand I appreciate your work with the kids and all you do. I had a great day, I didn't shoot the best but my son came with me and we shot just cause we could without pressure of trying for points. I love to shoot out to 100 yds but I don't see that well at that yardage. Just getting on paper is a joy and shooting with my son was a blast. Here's his second shot dead smack centered at 100

Attachments

• 20231021_163618.jpg
    20231021_163618.jpg
    821.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back