• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Y’all are sorry…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never ends, expect copius hours on the idiot box (computer) late nights wondering who to contact on a next build, how to source parts, lube recipes, patching material pros and cons, swiss powder vs. goex vs. should I buy it a pound at a time or many many lbs. do I cast balls or buy them where do I source suitable lead, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the list goes on. It will not stop a endless journey.
And add to that trying to build all the accessories for the gun and trying to rig up myself to start trying to do historical trekking here in middle Georgia and I’m glad I’m retired to try and get this part of my life started

Now pull up a seat and let’s talk Wheellocks 😝

Attachments

• 9002CEB9-03DD-42D4-88D1-BDF5158CF979.jpeg
    9002CEB9-03DD-42D4-88D1-BDF5158CF979.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
"Sorryy,,,,,, not sorry," -Reeses

Take the cap gun and coat all the metal inside and out with something to prevent rust. Place the caps in a watertight container. Put all of the above (and maybe a container of powder too) in a PVC pipe and seal at both ends. Now you'll have it in the future when the government bans flints.....

😉

It never ends, expect copius hours on the idiot box (computer) late nights wondering who to contact on a next build, how to source parts, lube recipes, patching material pros and cons, swiss powder vs. goex vs. should I buy it a pound at a time or many many lbs. do I cast balls or buy them where do I source suitable lead, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the list goes on. It will not stop a endless journey.
It's not the destination, it's the journey !

😊
Alright you have taken the right off ramp, now at the next turn it’s a flint smoothie
( I think they put it better then’ if’n you had a hair youd’d be shoot in’ smoothies’)
It’s an unfathomable deep
I surely love my flint guns but don't believe I will ever get to needing or wanting a smooth bore except perhaps a dedicated double shotgun. My cousin has surely fallen under their spell though and has tried to talk me it loving them.

I surely love my flint guns but don't believe I will ever get to needing or wanting a smooth bore except perhaps a dedicated double shotgun. My cousin has surely fallen under their spell though and has tried to talk me it loving them.
When you hit the target with a smoothie an angel gets his wings, and givers you a warm fuzzy feeling
Smoothies are hot coffee in the morning, fine brandy with your dog beside you and the memory of your first kiss all combined

When you hit the target with a smoothie an angel gets his wings, and givers you a warm fuzzy feeling
Smoothies are hot coffee in the morning, fine brandy with your dog beside you and the memory of your first kiss all combined
I got my fill of smooth bores having to use my shot gun with slugs for deer in my youth. From that time on I've always wanted rifled barrels! Still I'm real glad many folks love and use them ! :)

Back