• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD XS System peep sight for Lyman GPR & other MLs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Hawkeye

50 Cal.
Reaction score
This XS Sight screws into the factory D&T holes in the barrel about two inches forward of the nipple. It also fits TC Hawken & other similar ML rifle with similar barrel profiles. Selling the gun so don't need it anymore. It is about the best open sight system I have ever used. Comes with extra fiber optic front, extra large aperture & white faced partridge blade front sight which can be filed down to the correct height for your load. With shipping this sight cost about $100. Could be modified to fit almost any rifle.
$75 shipped TYD.
1603473490018.png

1603473610788.png

1603473738947.png

Well I got the pics up for this by some miracle, but for the life of me my rifle pics won't download.

Perhaps the data base for your rifle pictures is too large.
Try reducing the "resolution" to 80 or 120 dots per inch. That can reduce the size of the file from several million bits to a few hundred thousand bits.

Perhaps the data base for your rifle pictures is too large.
Try reducing the "resolution" to 80 or 120 dots per inch. That can reduce the size of the file from several million bits to a few hundred thousand bits.
I finally got them to go from my phone to my computer, but thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back