• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Wyoming State Muzzle Loaders Convention 2020

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wyoming State Muzzle Loaders convention is January 17th through the 19th at the Ramkota in Casper. Trish Miller is the contact person for reservations and any specific questions her # is (307) 234-6591 I hope to see all of you there this year.

I'll be there!

If you need motel accommodations there is a bank of rooms reserved. Just mention that you are there for the Wyoming State Muzzle Loaders Convention and you will receive a reduced rate.

The price of the rooms this year is $79.00. Be sure to tell them you are with the WSMLA muzzleloaders. You can call the Ramkota at (307)266-6000

I hope your weather cooperates for folks to get there. I have sure seen some nasty weather in that area through the winter months. My last trip through there last year ended up with me staying two days up on hwy. 90 before they opened up the roads to allow travel down through Interstate 25. Even then it was a pretty slow and scary trip until I hit south of Cheyenne.

I hope your weather cooperates for folks to get there. I have sure seen some nasty weather in that area through the winter months. My last trip through there last year ended up with me staying two days up on hwy. 90 before they opened up the roads to allow travel down through Interstate 25. Even then it was a pretty slow and scary trip until I hit south of Cheyenne.

I hope so too. The extended forecast looks good but as you are aware, things can change quickly. Safe travels to all! :)

Latest posts

Back