• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wyoming BP made the local news.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the link. It's a pretty good account by and for laymen and hopefully will attract newcomers to the Wyoming group. I'm going to mark it as a reference. These days I get more folks than usual with questions about BP shooting when they find out I've been doing it for a while.

Jeff

Thanks for posting the link. It's a pretty good account by and for laymen and hopefully will attract newcomers to the Wyoming group. I'm going to mark it as a reference. These days I get more folks than usual with questions about BP shooting when they find out I've been doing it for a while.

Jeff

Are you in Wyoming?

I enjoy the enthusiasm of the writer, but the boy pictured right about the safety note has no eye protection. He’s having fun though.

Tallswife,

Not in Wyoming but only a couple thousand miles away in Virginia. From photos I've seen and things I've read, I would love to see the Montana/Wyoming areas. (Preferably not in winter.)

Jeff

I'm from Wyoming, Casper actually(mom and brother are still in Cheyenne) I live in Minnesota now. For those who say they would love Wyoming......you are right you would. The pictures you see are always amazing because there is "AMAZING" everywhere. Mountains, Valley's, creeks, rivers, prairies, lakes, snakes, and all the beautiful things that earth has to offer. Go Visit any of the Mountains. It's worth the trip.

My wife and I always vacationed in the West and love it except in the winter. Hell, I have seen the roads closed on Memorial Day due to snow.

Tallswife,

Not in Wyoming but only a couple thousand miles away in Virginia. From photos I've seen and things I've read, I would love to see the Montana/Wyoming areas. (Preferably not in winter.)

Jeff
Been there twice going back in 23, this past year middle of Oct. spent 3 days holed up during a blizzard in Buffalo near the big horn mountains, All the roads were shut down about 20 in. of snow and wind that would blow the hair off a dog, loved it. if it was not for the wife ( Shes a beach type of girl) I would move there in a minute.

loved it. if it was not for the wife ( Shes a beach type of girl) I would move there in a minute.
In the sixteen years we've lived here we have seen a lot of people come and a lot of people go. Just as you said we men tend to love it and a lot of women just flat out hate it. Too much wind, too much winter, and how far to I have to drive to go shopping? I'm lucky that my wife loves it here as much as I do. We tell people all the time it takes a special breed of person to live here. It's definitely not for everyone. Funny thing my wife and I moved here mostly because of black powder sports. We got tired of making the drive from Ohio to attend some of our favorite black powder shoots.

Back