• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD WTS Uberti 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale 1860 Army by Uberti

This is a like new gun. I picked it up in trade from a guy. It came to me as un-fired and I have no doubt that it is. No sign that it has been shot and everything else he traded me was just like he described.

It has some really nice case color on it.

No box or paper work.

$285 shipped.

I can do discreet pp or a USPS MO

Attachments

• 20220906_132722.jpg
    20220906_132722.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220906_132656.jpg
    20220906_132656.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220906_132704.jpg
    20220906_132704.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220906_132714.jpg
    20220906_132714.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 0
Not a Uberti, not including shipping, the Uberti brand revolvers are normally $349.95 at that site, out of stock, no back order.

The price this sold at was extremely fair in the current market for a new Uberti in the Box unfired.
few months ago I got a 1858 remington pietta with a 5" barrel and it is the smoothest well finished BP revolver I ever handled. I would not pay a penny more for a uberti. all the colts with their primitive design have arbor problems as well as other issues

almost all the guys that buy an Uberti coly have problems and tear them apart deburring and polishing. you do not get a trouble free colt from uberti

few months ago I got a 1858 remington pietta with a 5" barrel and it is the smoothest well finished BP revolver I ever handled. I would not pay a penny more for a uberti. all the colts with their primitive design have arbor problems as well as other issues
It's great that you like the "new" Pietta and their commitment to better quality that they had in the last few years. I remember when their guns were non stop problems for buyers.

It's great you perfer the Remington New Model over that of the Colt design, many do. But, there is no good reason for you to come in a trash another member's sales post.

Did you want it? No.

Move on and let it be.

Signed,

"Shooting Uberti Colt style guns since 1973"

I didnt trash nothing. one guy said where can you get it for 329 and I said on midway they got one for 269. if some one says the uberti is better what else could they mean but the arbor problem and others with the design. mind your own business

Received this from Fireman 1 and have to say that he sent a well packed package. The gun is in almost new condition with light handling marks, a flawless bore, and a bank vault lockup. I'm well pleased. Well Done Fireman 1 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back