SOLD WTS: Armi San Marco (ASM) Italian 1858 Remington .44 Cap and Ball Revolver

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

concretus

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello,
I have for bid a ASM (Armi San Marco) Italian 1858 Remington Army .44 cal cap and ball revolver with a 12" barrel. Like a cattlemen model. In excellent condition. Brass frame, trigger guard, and backstrap. Deep blue octagonal barrel. Bore is shiny with sharp rifling. Rear sight is adjustable for both elevation and windage. Wood grip is in very good condition with normal handling marks. Cylinder chambers and nipples are clean...Great fun/accurate shooter. 265.00 shipped... No FFL required so it will be delivered directly to you...PM or email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

[/URL]

Throwdown58

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
But I don't see anyone here who said they would take it? Strange right?

springfield art

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,
I have for bid a ASM (Armi San Marco) Italian 1858 Remington Army .44 cal cap and ball revolver with a 12" barrel. Like a cattlemen model. In excellent condition. Brass frame, trigger guard, and backstrap. Deep blue octagonal barrel. Bore is shiny with sharp rifling. Rear sight is adjustable for both elevation and windage. Wood grip is in very good condition with normal handling marks. Cylinder chambers and nipples are clean...Great fun/accurate shooter. 265.00 shipped... No FFL required so it will be delivered directly to you...PM or email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

[/URL]

Except if one lives in NJ, CA, etc.! Good photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.