• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED What? a left hand muzzleloader for hunting.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 trees

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Looking for a good left hand muzzleloader for hunting. With four kids funds are limited but I am hanging up my caplock and going to flint!!
Best
3 Trees

I have a .54 full stock flint LH asking $1300 plus shipping. New and unfired. L&R Queen Ann lock and Rice barrel. Can send pics.

A RH rifle with no castoff will also work for shooting lefthanded. Lots more of them available. I have both.
Since you didn't furnish a price range, it is hard to tell what you are looking for.

Not sure if you are look for entry level or not. Check out Deer Creek's Website. They have New/Old Stock Left handed CVA St. Louis for $289. My son bought one and competes with it. It was new outta the box. It is a CVA lock with associated issues (Needs the shorter flints).. But it works great.

http://www.deercreekproducts.net

Just wanted to add that I bought one of these CVA rifles from Deer Creek a while back, just because I'm a lefty and the price was so good. I ended up passing it on to someone else without ever shooting it but it sparked remarkably well! Fit and finish was pretty good too and according to the serial number it was made in 1996! Now, the length of pull was too short for me so keep in mind that production guns cater to the average person of average height but for the money it is a heck of a good deal.

Back