• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED wtb wads and wrench for .44 1858 Rem

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
i am looking for some wonder wads or other wads and a nipple wrench for my 1858 Pietta made Remington. could also use 6 new nipples. i HATE using credit card to order things! will buy or trade $40 mark or so depending....as could use 1851 Navy components.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wanted to buy Ox Yoke products. Did they go out of biz? Track of the Wolf and Amazon does not list them any more. eBay has some but they are getting pricey there.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wanted to buy Ox Yoke products. Did they go out of biz? Track of the Wolf and Amazon does not list them any more. eBay has some but they are getting pricey there.
You may want to contact them directly:
https://rmcoxyoke.com/product/ox-yoke-originals-wonder-wads-pretreated/
Several years ago I ran out of felt wads, so I began using a square of 2 ply toiletpaper folded up with a dab of tallow & beeswax patch lube folded up inside for .36 cal cap & ball revolvers ... 2 squares for .44 cal. A stiffer lube works best, since it won't squeeze out into the powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back