• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED WTB Smith Carbine.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. I have an original Smith saddle ring carbine with a replacement barrel. Barrel has excellent rifling and the carbine is nice overall. Even shows insprectors stamps on wood. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I’ve co

I’ve considered selling mine from time to time but they are such an accurate, light low maintenance kind of gun it’s hard to let go! The 1860 version of an M4…
The one at Lodgewood is a replica by Pedersoli. Apparently a Confederate copy that’s also been defarbed. Doesn’t give its caliber however. You have any knowledge of these.

The one at Lodgewood is a replica by Pedersoli. Apparently a Confederate copy that’s also been defarbed. Doesn’t give its caliber however. You have any knowledge of these.
Pedersoli is supposed to be a better version. Than say IAB… I haven’t owned a sharps percussion for years now but enjoyed it when I did. I was referring to my Smith. Great gun. Hard to say they’re underrated when everyone seems to love em…

Hello. I have a Smith carbine for sale. One gentleman is interested already so he would be first in line. If he does not want it, I will post in FOR SALE.

ALSO, I have a Garrett Sharps carbine, percussion, in very excellent condition which will be going on FOR SALE shortly. These have the Lawrence pellet primer mechanism like the originals, which all other repros do not. Had a few of these over the years and this is the nicest one i have had. FYI.

Back