• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED WTB: Small bore flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinaLakePW

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking for a .32 cal flintlock in the Southern Mountain Rifle / Tennessee / Poor Boy style. Iron mounted, not brass.

If you have the Dixie Gun Works version from the late '70s / early '80s, I would also consider percussion as drop in flintlocks are still available.

I'll consider .36 as well.

07/16/22
Earlier listing. Camera took a dump so no updated info. :(
Remove if needed.

CVA with a fired and un cleaned 50 cal barrel. From my first build days. Picked it up, did the barrel swap thing.
Installed and fitted new barrel assembly. Barrel says 32 caliber, ser.# and black power only. No Mfg name.
Thinking (barrel assembly) is CVA as it was a drop in.(??) Only been maybe 15 years :rolleyes:
Can't find them listed anywhere but thinking it was just at $300.00?
"Consensus of opinion" , barrel assembly is Green Mountain.
Custom case and TOTW Delrin- nylon rod included= $100.00 +?
Was missing blue/black around the nipple area. Thinking I cleaned off the spatter with steel wool?
Has been re blacked and polished since.
Maybe 4 or 5 shots fired, IF THAT, cleaned and put away. Might say "as new".
Was told back then that I couldn't do the 32? What did THEY know. Maybe TC told me that and wouldn't touch it?? I did a TC build.
Not getting used/fired (since built and fired) so it needs to go to someone that will enjoy and shoot it.
$550.00 shipped. (and we know, shipping isn't cheep anymore :eek: ) Will ship if not restricted in your area. You better know!!
Cash or PMO. Might take 2 boxes to ship with included case? Personal check? (held till cleared) And NO, I don't want to give it away. ;)

Attachments​

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG