• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED WTB Remington 1858 Army .44

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In another post, I suggested that people should not publish their real names and their home address on the forum.

I also think it is not a good idea to publish your web address here.
Others, can read it and send you all sorts of stuff that you might not want.

A better plan is to use the forums "Conversation" or PT method of starting a private conversation with the person you want to buy or sell things to.
No one except the person(s) the Conversation is aimed at can read it so your privacy is maintained.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

upload_2018-11-13_18-24-42.png

There is no "edit", just report, and on the right side "quote" and "Reply"?

upload_2018-11-14_15-29-49.png

I just have noticed that on the new post there is edit option, but after a while it is not available???
Is "Edit" option time sensitive?
upload_2018-11-14_15-34-18.png

Used to be the ‘edit’ function was only good for 15 minutes. I’m guessin’ it’s likely still that way.

I just have noticed that on the new post there is edit option, but after a while it is not available???
Is "Edit" option time sensitive?

That is correct. The edit function is only available for 30 minutes after the post is first entered into the forum for regular members. After 30 minutes has passed, the option of editing disappears.
If you are a Premium Member who has paid for the Premium membership, you would have an hour and a half to edit the post. Then, the option would disappear.

This time limit makes it important to carefully read your post when you first make it.

Better yet, use the "Preview" button to see what your post will look like. In the Preview area, the window you type in is still there, right under the image of what your post will look like.

If you are typing your comments in the quick reply window many have on their screens, to get to the place where the "Preview" button shows, poke the "More Options" button.

Back