• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED WTB Pedersoli Brown Bess Frizzen Spring

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLCranford3

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am in dire need of a Pedersoli Brown Bess Frizzen Spring. I have contacted VTG gunparts (Pedersoli USA Distributor) and they are back ordered with no proposed ship date. I also contacted Flintlocks, Etc. They are either not answering the phone or no longer in business (as far as I can tell). Point is, I need one. If you have a spare that you are willing to part with, I'm willing to pay $50-$60 dollars for one. Please message me if you have one.

Thanks,
Les Cranford
Modify message

Hello All,

I am in dire need of a Pedersoli Brown Bess Frizzen Spring. I have contacted VTG gunparts (Pedersoli USA Distributor) and they are back ordered with no proposed ship date. I also contacted Flintlocks, Etc. They are either not answering the phone or no longer in business (as far as I can tell). Point is, I need one. If you have a spare that you are willing to part with, I'm willing to pay $50-$60 dollars for one. Please message me if you have one.

Thanks,
Les Cranford
Modify message
I am in the same boat for a liege mainspring. Contacted Pedersoli directly . Minimum $50 order. VTI has them on back order for me. I am currently trying different methods to make my own....thats a different story on another thread. Pedersoli stated to me that VTI is a supporting parts distributor and should they place an order for such they might be able to get it out in the next month. Kind of a shame, all this covid stuff aside that a Manufacturer like Pedersoli does not have a greater support and parts base. They are considered top notch in our hobby correct? Then why the struggle in regards to parts? No wonder why some People make their own stuff.

Last edited:
I have a spring I can fit, send me the lock.

Attachments

• 3BCAE854-DBC6-4301-9E80-27E568CE5294.jpeg
    3BCAE854-DBC6-4301-9E80-27E568CE5294.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 19B6D0CA-19A7-49E5-AB50-ECC6F02A5D0E.jpeg
    19B6D0CA-19A7-49E5-AB50-ECC6F02A5D0E.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back