• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED WTB Parker Hale 1861 and/or 1858 Enfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leedy

32 Cal
Reaction score
ETA: Got the hook up from teflonhunter. No longer in the market. Thanks to everyone who reached out!

Original Text: Looking for a Birmingham made Parker Hale P58 Enfield Rifle and/or a P61 Enfield Musketoon. Doesn’t have to be a safe queen or wall hanger.

If you prefer, I have some rifles I can trade too in lieu of a sale.

Feel free to DM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a Birmingham made Parker Hale P58 Enfield Rifle and/or a P61 Enfield Musketoon.

ETA: Thought I had a P61 lined up but the seller was mistaken in that it was made in Italy. So, still looking…

Send him a PM. You can't post links of your guns.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Birmingham made Parker Hale P58 Enfield Rifle and/or a P61 Enfield Musketoon.

ETA: Thought I had a P61 lined up but the seller was mistaken in that it was made in Italy. So, still looking…

I also have a PH p58 that I would sell. It has been shot but is super clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back