• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD WTB Kibler Colonial Rifle .50 cal--finished--not kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ryan,

I have built several Kiblers and sold them. Have several orders in right now for Southern Mountains. I would be happy to throw one together for you. I am reasonably priced and like doing them as a hobby.

PM me if interested and I will be more than happy to send some pictures.

Hi Ryan,

I have built several Kiblers and sold them. Have several orders in right now for Southern Mountains. I would be happy to throw one together for you. I am reasonably priced and like doing them as a hobby.

PM me if interested and I will be more than happy to send some pictures.
Your post is confusing, your header says FOR SALE but in my limited knowlege- WTB means Want To Buy. Did I miss something? If you have a rifle for sale- please post photos and pertinent info. Thanks.

Last edited:
As requested🙂

Attachments

• C02AC4A0-B7BD-4B2E-B618-3E818DC92214.jpeg
    C02AC4A0-B7BD-4B2E-B618-3E818DC92214.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 309
  • FAEC5DAB-87F6-4FEC-8323-FCCF9667E8D7.jpeg
    FAEC5DAB-87F6-4FEC-8323-FCCF9667E8D7.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 303
  • D74DD4FF-1444-45A8-B97A-B13B02B83C42.jpeg
    D74DD4FF-1444-45A8-B97A-B13B02B83C42.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 012C752E-32AF-42FA-AD71-9D84C6C54DFF.jpeg
    012C752E-32AF-42FA-AD71-9D84C6C54DFF.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 285
Working on another SMR right now. Exhibition grade curly maple

Just post pics if you are interested in selling along with price including shipping. Thanks!
I can finish one for you this is one iv done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210314-165234_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-165234_Facebook.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20210314-165757_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-165757_Facebook.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 130
This is confusing

First wtb, then no pictures, then find out it is for sale, next pictures of a good lookin Kibler, still no price, then a statement that you are building another followed by the statement of high grade wood ... is the high grade wood on your for sale rifle or your rifle you are building now?

Is the for sale 50 cal still for sale ... if so does it have high grade wood? Finally HOW MUCH DELIVERED?

Thanks

I did not quote a price as the SMR kit that I am working on now (in high grade curly maple) is not complete. PM me if you are interested in purchasing upon completion. Happy to share pics if you would like, but as I said, not complete

This is confusing

First wtb, then no pictures, then find out it is for sale, next pictures of a good lookin Kibler, still no price, then a statement that you are building another followed by the statement of high grade wood ... is the high grade wood on your for sale rifle or your rifle you are building now?

Is the for sale 50 cal still for sale ... if so does it have high grade wood? Finally HOW MUCH DELIVERED?

Thanks
It is a bit confusing, but the person who originally posted is looking to buy one, the posts you are referring to are from someone responding saying they have one for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back