• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED WTB Fowling Piece or Trade Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a ken Netting hudson valley fowler all custom hand made 62 cal. 54" taper RD barrel cherry stock, carving if interest i can supply more info and photos 3800$
064.JPG
053.JPG

Smokey Plainsman, I would suggest you look a The Gun Works' website. I'm sorry, but I'm using a device at the moment that makes it hard to post links. Try "thegunworks" dot com. Click on "Production and Custom Guns," then "Used Custom Guns" and then "Shotguns." I was just looking at them this morning. They have at least two fowlers, at least one fusil de chasse, and at least one Northwest Gun. While these are listed as used guns, many are apparently unfired "spec" guns, essentially brand new.

The Gun Works also posts most of their guns for sale on Guns International. You get the same descriptions, but much better pictures. Check TheGunWorks website first, then look up the ones that interest you on Guns International.

Good luck! There's a smoothie out there with your name on it, somewhere.

Notchy Bob

Thanks, guys. I should of mentioned I am looking for already fully made guns, not kits or commissions. Thanks gang.

Been looking for a suitable smoothy for a year or better now. Nothing has been quite right. I don’t want to wait years to get a custom built but it’s okay as my rifles keep me a plenty busy and entertained and a smoothy, while I want one a lot, is something I am willing to be patient for and just wait until God connects me with the right one.

Back