• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED WTB Butler Creek 50 Cal Lightning Loaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for some Butler Creek "Lightning Loaders" in 50 caliber. These are the Green ones. (Tan is 45, Brown is 54, Black is 58). I would like to purchase some for myself, as well as my son. Let me know what you have. Does not need to be "new in box". See picture for example. Shipping would be to 83301 when calculating your sale price.
Thanks

Attachments

• 50 Lightning Loader.jpg
    50 Lightning Loader.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
I am looking for some Butler Creek "Lightning Loaders" in 50 caliber. These are the Green ones. (Tan is 45, Brown is 54, Black is 58). I would like to purchase some for myself, as well as my son. Let me know what you have. Does not need to be "new in box". See picture for example. Shipping would be to 83301 when calculating your sale price.
Thanks
How many do you need?

Thanks for all the help. There are some pretty awesome members here that have donated their time digging through their stuff and even venturing outside to help me out. Pretty uplifting to once again see the great foundation of our muzzleloading community. Thanks so much.

Thanks
I have 4 used ones that I would like to move.

Admin, please close this thread.
Thanks to all the generous members, I have all I need for right now. Thanks everyone who helped us get ready for our upcoming hunt!

Latest posts

Back