• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED WTB: A competition/match quality air rifle and/or pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
First, my apologies if this ad is inappropriate. Please remove if not appropriate.

I have been a muzzleloading shooter for several decades. Now, my local gun range is closed because of the virus stuff. So, I cannot shoot there now. So, I thought if I could get a top quality air gun, I could shoot in my backyard or garage, and keep my practice up. (Neighbors might get a bit peevish with me shooting a muzzleloader in the neighborhood).
So, if you have something that is ACCURATE and willing to sell, or possible trade, I would be most interested.

Thanks!

Depends upon the gun. Does not have to be pristine but needs to be competition level gun.

I have 2 available:
Diana model 45 in.177 caliber with wood stock.
Ruger Air Magnum in .177 caliber with "plastic" stock.
Both are in as new condition and the Diana recently had a factory overhaul.
Either one for $200 plus shipping.

I have a Bakail pistol I would consider trading

Can you provide pictures and details about pistol, and a possible buy it price? What kind of things are you interested in by way of trades? Thanks.

I have a German sidelever RWS 300S, one of the finest target rifles ever made. Don't shoot it much anymore. It will put 5 .177 pellets in one hole at 15 yards. Price is $450.00 plus $15.00 shipping.

Can you provide pictures please? Thanks

You guys do remember that the Lewis and Clark expedition had a air gun with them? They demonstrated it for the many Indians they met along their journey. It was heap big medicine, Indians were very impressed.

You guys do remember that the Lewis and Clark expedition had a air gun with them? They demonstrated it for the many Indians they met along their journey. It was heap big medicine, Indians were very impressed.

IIRC, they had an AD with one and it perforated one of the natives...causing some concern amongst all parties involved.

Madman,
Did not receive your PM. Please try again.
Mark

I was saying, I have this one. It was sent to me by the manufacturer for the video and only shot it to zero the scope and for the video itself. It is very accurate. comes with both .177 and .22 barrels if you are interested. Make me an offer on it as it didn't cost me anything.

Madman,
Wasn't planning on buying, just selling, but I can probably find a crisp $100 if you want to send it to a new home.
Mark

Madman,
Wasn't planning on buying, just selling, but I can probably find a crisp $100 if you want to send it to a new home.
Mark

Well, now I feel like an idiot, lol. For some reason I clicked on your profile, thinking you were the O.P.. Well, if he isn't interested (I'll give him a crack at it first; Only fair), then I'll accept your offer.

Madman,
Not a problem, my offer stands. He never responded to my response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back