• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED WTB, a belt hook, for a flint lock pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I want to buy a reproduction belt hook for my 69 CAL. CHARLIEVILLE flint lock pistol. any one have one? I rely need one. thank's for looking. toot.

sorry I should have posted in the WANTED, instead FOR SALE, sorry, toot.

If you are looking for the correct belt hook and screw for that pistol I have no idea where you can find one. It's attached to the action behind the trigger and inside the guard. It wraps up the left side to the height of the barrel and then runs forward about half the length of the barrel. 1331391-IMG_0240.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for the correct belt hook and screw for that pistol I have no idea where you can find one. It's attached to the action behind the trigger and inside the guard. It wraps up the left side to the height of the barrel and then runs forward about half the length of the barrel.View attachment 39718
yes that is the one that I want for an original CHARLIVILLE 69 CAL FLINT LOCK PISTOL. and beleave it or not a member had one and offered it up to me, and yes I jumped on it.

You didn't mention which model Charleville pistol you have.
I thought that there was only one MOD. of them- MOD 1777, 69 CAL. CHARLIEVILLE flint lock's, both reproduction and origional.

please deleat my post. I have got one of them. thank you, toot.

in my original post I did put that it was for a CHARLIEVILLE flint lock pistol. read it, thanks, toot.

If you are looking for the correct belt hook and screw for that pistol I have no idea where you can find one. It's attached to the action behind the trigger and inside the guard. It wraps up the left side to the height of the barrel and then runs forward about half the length of the barrel.View attachment 39718
hawkeye2, where did you get that beautiful photo of the MOD. 1777 CHARLIEVILLE FLINT LOCK PISTOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back