• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED WTB 54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this works. The trigger can be over cocked if not careful. I've just gotten used to it. Pop the side plate off to reset.
1" X 32" bbl. A couple of small dents in the wood.
That's a good look gun hows it shoot? I'll give it a try. Thanks

I loaded it with 75 grains FFG, .530 ball and a .015 patch. I manage to get 5 shots in one raged hole at 25 yds. several times. Like I mentioned, you have to beware of over cocking the hammer. It would help to have a bit heaver trigger spring.

Last edited:
I loaded it with 75 grains FFG, .530 ball and a .015 patch. I manage to get 5 shots in one raged hole at 25 yds. several times. Like I mentioned, you have to beware of over cocking the hammer. It would help to have a bit heaver trigger spring.
Ok I am thinking.

I have a nice .54 half stock custom but it's a lefty. Oregon barrel, single trigger and excellent condition throughout. Barrel has not been shot that I can see.

Back